holidays while in South Africa include the following services:
Whether it's playing against the backdrop of the mountain ranges of Cape Town or having the Indian Ocean only a pitching wedge away - our golf courses provide the traveling golfer with
many memorable golfing experiences. While top 10 courses such as Wild Coast Country Club and the Gary Player Country Club can literally take your breath away, there are many more gems that can keep you in awe and
with golf legends such as Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman developing more golf courses, the trend of great golf courses will surely continue.
- Personally met at the airport and transported throughout tour in air conditioned vehicles with refreshments provided.
- Start to finish guide - personally guided tour.
- All accommodation
- Green fees, electric golf carts.
- A traditional South African barbeque.
- Holiday activities as stated in the itinerary.
The Wild Coast Country Club
A top 10 Golf course of South Africa
|One of the most consistent explanations given by visiting golfers for South Africa's popularity as a golfing destination, is the weather. Even during the winter
months, Kwazulu-natal can offer warm and sunny weather for golf. Summer is in a class of it's own and if it's golf with the sun on your back that you enjoy - then South Africa is the place to be. Value for
money is another reason - top championship golf courses are not expensive for the tourist.